We live in a world of distractions
The need to reclaim our minds from the socio-cultural machine is more urgent than ever before. If you’re not conscious and careful, the programming of society and culture will turn you into a slave of its own agenda.
With the advent of digital technology accompanied with our unique human capacity to overthink, we’re distracted at every turn and unfulfilled at every stop. Our attention is carried away by almost every impression, leaving little room for our own individual sense of freedom.
The controlling influence that the socio-cultural machine has over you can be overcome, because if its not, it will continue to govern and regulate how you live your life, how you think, how you feel, how you act, what you say and what you do.
Now.. this is not freedom.. this is not a life fully lived.
If you’re one that wants to be free from the churning machine of modern society, that is psychologically, mentally and spiritually free, then this course and the books included, is for you. Though your freedom cannot be guaranteed, as there are no guarantees in life, an expanded awareness of the consciousness which constitutes who you are, and what makes you function the way you do and why, can be guaranteed.
- Introduction to Liberated (2:14)
- We live in a world of distractions (1:56)
- A noise of three kinds
- The path to liberation (1:43)
- About the author & instructor
- The value of not giving a f*
- Download Liberated (PDF)
1: The Separate Self
- What is the separate self? (5:00)
- Why you are NOT the separate self
- The value of realizing what you’re not
2: The Nature of Consciousness
- What is consciousness? (6:12)
- The spiritual perspective
- The materialistic perspective
- Which paradigm is true?
3: The Seven Fundamental Mental Powers
- The 7 fundamental mental powers that make up much of your subjective reality
- How to use these mental powers wisely
4: The Power of Presence
- What is presence?
- The difference between presence and person
- Presence is vast, person is limited
- Presence is here, person is not
- Presence is complete, the person always lacks
- Presence is timeless, person is a prisoner of time
- Presence is stable, person.. not so much!
- How to live more as presence
5: The Primacy of Direct Experience
- The nature of direct experience
- Life is experience and experience is life
- Why empowering your direct experience is the way to go
- 12 methods and ways of living as presence through direct experience
- I: Sensitivity
- II: Movement
- III: Breath
- IV: Music
- V: The arts
- VI: Fear and pain
- VII: Relationships
- VIII: Psychedelics
- IX: Meditation
- X: Contemplation
- XI: Prayer
- XII: Sanctity
- How to dissolve your ego in each novel moment
7: Nirvanic Insights
- 12 spiritual ideas that empower your presence and direct experience
- I: God is within
- II: Everything is one
- III: God is the ultimate seer
- IV: All things change
- V: Only now exists
- VI: Silence is the highest teaching
- VII: You’re not merely the body and mind
- VIII: The ego-mind is not your friend, not yet…
- IX: Love is the bridge to the divine
- X: Consciousness is immaculate
- XI: Consciousness is unfathomable
- XII: Celebrate yourself
- How to apply these spiritual ideas in your day to day life
- About “not giving a f*ck”
- Course recap
- Resources & eBooks
- Your feedback
- What’s next
What is consciousness?
Two perspectives on consciousness
Consciousness is all we have and all that we are. Having said that, there are two main ways of looking at consciousness, what it is and how it arises. In this course we’ll be discussing and contemplating both, namely the spiritual and the materialistic.
The spiritual perspective proposes that your physical body, the universe and everything you know and perceive arises first and foremost in consciousness.
The materialistic perspective proposes that consciousness and everything you know and perceive arises in the universe, as an epiphenomena in the physical body or the brain.
HOW TO MOVE FROM PERSON TO PRESENCE
To come closer to your own liberated nature, you have to gradually start moving from person to presence. Which simply means to leave behind the “personal state” of navigating the world, to living more in the immediacy of each novel moment as presence. In other words, presence is a mode of consciousness and when you navigate the world from the state of presence, you’ll be travelling lighter and much more in harmony with life as it is, unfolding each moment a new.
Presence is the antidote to the limitations which the “personal” state puts you in. If you wish to be free from much of your psychological baggage and distress, consciously living as presence is the way to go.
Get Instant Access To
The spiritual way of not giving a f*ck
If you are ready to free yourself from stress, anxiety and worry about the past, present and future while learning more about the nature of the consciousness which you essentially are, enroll now to Liberated.
- Instant access to the course and book liberated
- Instant Access to 50+ powerful lessons that will help you cut out both internal and external nonsense through spiritual wisdom
- Access to the interdimensional nirvanic cave and your new friend nirbot, a compassionate bot that will help guide you through the course to the legendary nirvanic runestone accompanied with original rich visuals and unique meditative sounds
- Access to 5 additional e-books on spirituality, presence and direct experience